Situation: North Korea and Israel

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Situation: North Korea and Israel

Post by Rumo on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 12:06 am

Hey guys, I think you saw it in the news. The relationship between North- and South Corea is very stressed, North Corea said that one single shot is enough for w war.
They just destroyed a south corean ship without any reasons!

Yesterday the Marine of Israel captured ships of Palestinian activists, which wanted to break through the Gaza Blockade, full packed with humanitarian aid. 9 people were killed and I simply don´t get why.
Both sides tell another storys. The palestinian activsts say that the ISraelis entered the ship and shot on sleeping civilists, whereas the Israelis say that they were attacked with knives and were shot.

What do you think about that?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Situation: North Korea and Israel

Post by DieOrFail on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 12:52 am

First of all, it's just terribel, what happens in this world :/
I don't know anything about North or South Corea, but I've heard about the second happening.
Well, I don't think that the Israelis are silly enough to simply shoot down sleeping people.
They know what happens if they do something like this. And why the hell did the ship ignore the blockade and the examination? My opinion is, that there is something really dirty.
DieOrFail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeoX on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:05 am

North Koreans were the bad guys in crysis.

j/k

I hope that they are not using nuclear or bio weapons.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:10 am

Well, that would be the end of every life on earth...
A nuclear, biological, chemical third world war... bye, lovely planet :/
DieOrFail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeoX on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:34 am

DieOrFail wrote:Well, that would be the end of every life on earth...
A nuclear, biological, chemical third world war... bye, lovely planet :/
Don't be so pessimistic. Savage never dies!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:37 am

I will reply to this ASAP.
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:51 am

The reason why I stop watching the news when something bad happens is simple : Much violence in my country. I hate it so I don't want to know about violence in other countries.

Seriously, can you watch the news and not say : OMG, THIS IS TERRIBLE

Only pain, horror and sadness in the news. I don't like watching it.
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:54 am

Yep, that's the problem with the media:
The bad things are much more exciting as the good things, at least for most of the people...
That's really sad :/
DieOrFail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 2:42 am

Agreed, and the bad things they show in mainstream/normal media aren't even really the bad things happening in the world. Here in Canada we get news every night that says something like: "Oh no! Someone was mugged and killed in downtown today! Police are asking for suspects." or "Today five Canadian soldiers died in a terrorist bombing in the middle east.".

Those deaths are important to remember and mourn (because everyone is important), but did you know that every day millions of children are starving due to lack of food in many countries? Did you know that hundreds of thousands here in Canada and North America are being forced into poverty and homelessness by businesses that want to build apartments for rich people rather than homes for the poor? Did you know that every year, the numbers of people losing their homes, food, crops, and lives are increasing because of climate change? And why do you think climate change is happening -- because oil corporations continue to mine oil all over the world for money while destroying the land in the process, pollution is put into the air, the ground is tainted with the oil-mining activities, and even more pollution is encouraged by cars, airplanes, and etc.

You never see that stuff on the main news, and that isn't the worst of things happening in the world -- indeed, we should be angry and feel like that is just wrong to know so many people are dying in the world because of problems caused by all these greedy mindsets to keep getting money and to keep buying stuff to make our lives easier -- but is pretty useless (who needs five cars or ten computers in their home, or who needs to have five flatscreen tvs just to say they are cool? Geeze people! >.>). >.<

And wars are never explained by the media as human beings being killed on both sides of the war. It's always: "Yes, many people died from our country against the evil enemy, we must mourn our people and send more people to die! Support your country, or are you a traitor?". >.>;

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 3:49 am

Okay let me explain what happened in the sea.
6 (Or 5 dont catch me on this) ships were about entering Gaza, however, ships aren't allowed to enter Gaza without Israel checking whats in the ships first. (We cant let the terrorists in Gaza get more weps, and yes I know not all of the people there are terrorists). The Israeli soldiers captured the ships and they were atacked by ORGANIZED people (I mean they have organized knives, guns, shock grenades and bottles with fire in it [I hope u understand what I mean I just dunno the word in English]). The soldiers killed some people (9 you said? I dont know the exact number) cause they had to defend themselves.
I dont know yet what was in the ships, weapons or humanitarian aid. However, we give humanitarian aid to the people in Gaza, and if other countries want to support them too, there are organized groups in Israel that take their humanitarian aid and then give it to the people in Gaza, but we cant let ships, trucks, etc entering Gaza without checking what is inside them first cause as I said, there were already cases when the ships were full with weps. But these ships were about to go there without letting us know about it and letting us know whats inside them, AND, I believe that there wasnt any humanitarian aid there, cause after all, they were prepared to atack the soldiers.

I hope you understand the situation better now... And if you don't believe this, there are pictures and vids that were taken and show how the soldiers were under atack.
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 5:14 am

Yeah I saw that videos, but I thought they were from another happening, in every case the videos I saw! These people are activists, it´s not legal crossing Gaza without any permission.
But what I heard is, that the Palestinas don´t have enough humanitarian aids. They have to live in poverty, so I understand that someone wants to help them a little bit more.
And consider as well that there are 2 points of view, there were no dead Israelis.
But sure, you have to control those ships, it´s not very smart of them passing the border without any knowloedge of the Israelis.
And it´s very suspicious of them too! They semmed to hide something!

@TN: That´s right, it´s very sad what happens and you don´t see them on the news. But there would be no advantage for the news (aka The State ;-) ) for showing this. They show the deaths by soldiers to make the people at home angry and sad, they manipulate them to hate the enemy and that is cowardly, isn´t it?
The western countries are greedy, humans are less worthy than the money!
I heard that the US shot some people at a wedding, almost all people died, and the United States of America paid circa 200 (!!!) dollars to their familys.

Sometimes I wish I wouldn´t live in this time, everything is just superficial and human values are more and more pushed back. Humans are evil.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 5:21 am

Maybe they don't have enough humanitarian aid, but as I said there are ways to send such aid without sneaking it.
Why werent there any dead Israelis?
First of all they were soldiers, trained soldiers.
And some did get hurt hardly... Also the soldiers didnt even plan to use their guns... They had riffles with paint balls. But they had to use their guns cause of the knifes, guns (that were stolen from the soldiers), shock grenades and bottles with fire.
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 5:57 am

Yeah, you are right =) I didn´t want to say: Hey, there were no dead Israelis, they lied!!!!

I just mean that not everything is that clear!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 6:43 am

I know Rumo. Sad It is sad to think us humans have so many bad ways to hurt each other. But then...you also have to believe that people are also out there trying to do good for the world. We must believe in the hope that other people with good hearts and kind actions are out there trying to do their part to change the world in a better way -- without all this nasty racism, politics, wars, corruption and greed. Whenever you meet someone that is doing great and positive things near you, don't lose the chance to team up with them and to get inspiration to do positive things yourself. ^^ Always look out for those people in your lives that show kindness, compassion, strength, humility, humbleness, strength, respect, and friendship. ^^

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
- Winston Churchill

"I look forward confidently to the day when all who work for a living will be one with no thought to their separateness as Negroes, Jews, Italians or any other distinctions. This will be the day when we bring into full realization the American dream -- a dream yet unfulfilled. A dream of equality of opportunity, of privilege and property widely distributed; a dream of a land where men will not take necessities from the many to give luxuries to the few; a dream of a land where men will not argue that the color of a man's skin determines the content of his character; a dream of a nation where all our gifts and resources are held not for ourselves alone, but as instruments of service for the rest of humanity; the dream of a country where every man will respect the dignity and worth of the human personality."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
- Helen Keller

Just some quotes to end my post. ^^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 6:46 am

I like watching news from Portugal. It's all football xD

And here in Brazil, in Rio, they show violence in Sao Paulo and in Sao Paulo violence from Rio.

Sao Paulo or Rio, it's violence and I don't like it.
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnDeM on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 12:24 am

Bad things happen in this world now...but
i'm not liable to judge so quickly, because if you remember the situation in South Osetia in august of 2008, almost the whole world(everyone in the world!) was accusing Russia in these wrongdoings, in these military act that were made by forces of Georgia!
And the tv news showed those videos and were saying that Russia attacked civilians.
i knew that it was a disinformation, and how they say now - information war!
I don't wanna blame any one in this conflict, except the politicians. Because out of them as usual suffer civils, and peacekeepers that will be sent to take situation under control. We lost a lot of these yound people, just trying to prove that we are defending civils. And it's awful to realise, such facts. Just live in peace!!! And the only war that can be... it must be in savage(and only FW)
And i understand your feelings Tomi, feelings when everyone believe news but dont belive facts.
.....best regards.
AnDeM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 1:31 am

Yeah, most people believe in TV only Razz
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 3:34 am

AnDeM wrote:
And the tv news showed those videos and were saying that Russia attacked civilians.
i knew that it was a disinformation, and how they say now - information war!
I don't wanna blame any one in this conflict, except the politicians.

AnDeM wrote:
And it's awful to realise, such facts. Just live in peace!!! And the only war that can be... it must be in savage(and only FW)
AnDeM

I agree 100%. In today's world it is so much about trying to spread lies so that people do not know the truth any more, and therefore can make up reasons that sound good to go to war. >.<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 5:03 am

Bad news always go around faster than good news Razz
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 5:36 am

*Adds that to the Quotes thread* xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnDeM on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 9:26 am

Sorry guys for these sad things but i'm really worried about such topics...
Perhaps,I can understand when during the war grown men are killing each other...but i will never understand how armored men can kill children...it's terrible...Just i remembered about teroristic act that happened in the begining september 2004, in Beslan...pehaps you know...
But there(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GteQ2M0pSkE&feature=related) you could see consequences... When our special forces attacked terrorists they lost 10 officers...They died defending poeple,they covered by themselves children. They repeatedly risked their lives, went to their death and survived. But when it came to children, they chose to die instead children's deaths...This people are the hope of nation...I think they are the model of behavior for people of different ages i dont know how to express my feelings about that...Thats awful.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 9:48 am

This is ouch. Idk if we should talk about it, as its just so depressing
Envy
Clan Applications Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 12:57 pm

It is true this stuff is very awful and depressing to talk about, it is also important that more people begin to learn about this stuff and to start maybe deciding what they read and see in the news isn't always the true thing. And maybe the many people that think killing or taking over other people.....maybe they'll think twice before setting off to participate in all these negative things. :/

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 7:59 pm

I've found a video (two parts) that makes me really really angry and sad, maybe you know it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIQGZmggB4&annotation_id=annotation_698651&feature=iv

The side where it was published ( http://collateralmurder.org/ ) is "overloaded"...
Maybe there is someone how isn't pleased about this video?
DieOrFail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sat 05 Jun 2010, 1:10 am

Awww cmon! Stop talking about violence. If you want to see racist, horrible videos, people's faces cut up in two parts, people killing each other, kids dying, little 2year old's smoking 40 cigars a day.... Go here : www.theync.com

I know it's important to know all this stuff. But by now we all do. Stop talking about that stuff pl0x and check that website if you want to check real Shocking videos.
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top