[Separate Discussion] Meaning of Nicknames

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Separate Discussion] Meaning of Nicknames

Post by Tushaar on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 12:22 am

No chilling for TN, he is right, its childish and pointless to post USELESS posts and specially non english posts in a topic which has a specific name. And msn, you should have used pm yourself if you wanted to talk a foreign language.
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 1:59 am

Chill ? Smile
There are times for jokes and chilling.
TNaismith is just doing his job Smile

EDIT : When I warn people I always put many "Lol's", many "Razz's" and stuff like that.
That's why nobody will listen to me, coz I sound cool, easy-going.

TNaismith doesn't look so chilled, so he is way better at the job than me.
He really knows how to make people stfu Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 2:08 am

TN FTW Very Happy
and I just cant write without ":Ds"...
when i see posts without :Ds it sounds angry XD
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by msn on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 3:09 am

Tushaar wrote: pointless to post USELESS posts and specially non english posts
stop being soo racist Razz
and sure 15 last posts were about nicks Smile

msn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 5:11 am

Tomilion wrote:TN FTW Very Happy
and I just cant write without ":Ds"...
when i see posts without :Ds it sounds angry XD
Yes, I imagine a very bad humoured guy when I don't see Very Happy's =))
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hlupaco on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 5:20 am

oh can we please stop debating about that if TN was right or not and continue ontopic...?

hlupaco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 5:48 am

Lol, look who's talking Razz
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by msn on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 6:12 am

adam u have 6 offtopic responses
that is same number as hlupacos offtopic responses Smile soo i am not sure if that lol look whos talking was actualy well aimed Razz

msn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 9:27 am

Excuse me msn.
Let me ask everyone in here ;
Did I ever talk a language which was NOT english ??
Hmmm... I don't think so msn Smile
And by the way, I explained my name twice msn Smile
Maybe you shuld think about it msn ^^
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 1:12 pm

Msn,

I already gave a warning about continuing this discussion in the other thread, and afterwards you went right on to make a *smartass* comment. Looking through all the posts you have made since the beginning when you and hlupaco began speaking in a foreign language, I see a clear disrespect for the moderators whom tried to gently remind you to keep ontopic + speak in english, and then you continued to talk back when I stepped in and issued an official warning. Your actions also reflect accountability, when someone points you out and asks you to take responsibility for your actions, you try to point out someone else's mistakes to take the pressure off you.

If you want to give feedback or comment about something you disagree with, then be more respectful and friendly when doing so. Many of your posts seem to be just trying to cause disagreement and to openly disrespect others. Behavior that openly disrespects and doesn't show understanding or maturity on the part of the author goes against the community values of the forums and the clan.

I will ask you one last time Msn, because I have already dealt with you before, please learn to post in a more respectful manner. That means doing things like listening to moderators, and knowing when it's acceptable to be silly, have fun, and when it's time to be serious. There is also a time and place to give feedback or to disagree with someone. I am not going to bother trying to go over every single way in how to show respect, and so I hope you will be more aware of where you need to improve.

There is a time and place to be chilled-out, or to be serious. As Head Forum Administrator, I help run a tight ship on here. There are a wide variety of forums to start up discussions, and it's part of a respectful atmosphere to keep things ontopic, even if a topic is created in the "Offtopic" section. Offtopic means isn't related to the main theme of the forums (Which in this case, is Savage/TH), it does not mean you are allowed to go about posting random stuff like "HEY LOLOLOLOL! I LEIKZ CHIPRELS!" in every single thread in the Offtopic section. Sometimes someone might start up a serious discussion about something -- say for example about cars. Many people like to talk seriously about things they are interested in. Making a car topic in the offtopic section lets them talk seriously about cars. The car topic fits in the Offtopic section because it isn't Savage-related or clan-related, but it's still a serious thread people want to talk in.

It really isn't worth either of our time to argue about this Msn (Unless you really think it is), and so I will ask you once to please start showing more respect and maturity when posting on these forums. I think the feedback and criticism you give can be very helpful to consider, but the way your doing it right now, it's doing more harm then good.

I'm going to leave this topic now, and I'm going to hope you won't force me to do anything harsh. You can contact me via PM if you have something you really want to talk about in private.

~ TNaismith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterFresh on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 11:17 pm

TNaismith wrote:Msn,

I already gave a warning about continuing this discussion in the other thread, and afterwards you went right on to make a *smartass* comment. Looking through all the posts you have made since the beginning when you and hlupaco began speaking in a foreign language, I see a clear disrespect for the moderators whom tried to gently remind you to keep ontopic + speak in english, and then you continued to talk back when I stepped in and issued an official warning. Your actions also reflect accountability, when someone points you out and asks you to take responsibility for your actions, you try to point out someone else's mistakes to take the pressure off you.

If you want to give feedback or comment about something you disagree with, then be more respectful and friendly when doing so. Many of your posts seem to be just trying to cause disagreement and to openly disrespect others. Behavior that openly disrespects and doesn't show understanding or maturity on the part of the author goes against the community values of the forums and the clan.

I will ask you one last time Msn, because I have already dealt with you before, please learn to post in a more respectful manner. That means doing things like listening to moderators, and knowing when it's acceptable to be silly, have fun, and when it's time to be serious. There is also a time and place to give feedback or to disagree with someone. I am not going to bother trying to go over every single way in how to show respect, and so I hope you will be more aware of where you need to improve.

There is a time and place to be chilled-out, or to be serious. As Head Forum Administrator, I help run a tight ship on here. There are a wide variety of forums to start up discussions, and it's part of a respectful atmosphere to keep things ontopic, even if a topic is created in the "Offtopic" section. Offtopic means isn't related to the main theme of the forums (Which in this case, is Savage/TH), it does not mean you are allowed to go about posting random stuff like "HEY LOLOLOLOL! I LEIKZ CHIPRELS!" in every single thread in the Offtopic section. Sometimes someone might start up a serious discussion about something -- say for example about cars. Many people like to talk seriously about things they are interested in. Making a car topic in the offtopic section lets them talk seriously about cars. The car topic fits in the Offtopic section because it isn't Savage-related or clan-related, but it's still a serious thread people want to talk in.

It really isn't worth either of our time to argue about this Msn (Unless you really think it is), and so I will ask you once to please start showing more respect and maturity when posting on these forums. I think the feedback and criticism you give can be very helpful to consider, but the way your doing it right now, it's doing more harm then good.

I'm going to leave this topic now, and I'm going to hope you won't force me to do anything harsh. You can contact me via PM if you have something you really want to talk about in private.

~ TNaismith

I doubt MSN will read this. Razz

WinterFresh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 11:23 pm

LOL
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hlupaco on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 11:25 pm

I agree, I started the spam, but as I see you are glad I did Very Happy Joining everyone Very Happy

hlupaco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 12:06 am

lol why you all take it so serious??? Relax, guys! Let them speak what they want. It's just a forum, not a business conversation. So many stupid rules...

Btw topic "Offtopic" never has moderators on all forums.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 12:20 am

STRESS :
We can't let them talk another language than English.
Why do you think TH' requires a good level of English ?
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 12:37 am

STRESS wrote:lol why you all take it so serious??? Relax, guys! Let them speak what they want. It's just a forum, not a business conversation. So many stupid rules...

So many rules to prevent this place from becoming a disney land or a freaking zoo. Sevi?
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

About speaking English I'm agree) But how we can speak ontopic in "Offtopic"? xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 1:03 am

Because even the Offtopic has a topic! Except for the Last Post Wins thread.
You can be ontopic in an offtopic thread. Because it has a special topic!

All I mean is : You can be On-Topic in an Off-Topic thread. But we wouldn't want to be Off-Topic in an Off-Topic Thread..

Heh, I know this sounds weird Razz
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hlupaco on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 1:12 am

I dont want to be rude but are you sure debating about our behaviour fits into this forum?

hlupaco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 1:15 am

Offtopic means like TN already said...
that its not connected to TH or savage...
but u still need to be most of the time ontopic of the threads Very Happy
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 1:48 am

All this thread started because you and msn were talking in another language, hlupaco.
But it's over now Smile
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hlupaco on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 2:17 am

yeah the thing is i know when to end and I wrote... 3 posts? in czech and then masses of spam (everything but reminders are spam) launched about what does it mean offtopic... Dont say me to use PM if you cant either.

hlupaco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 2:49 am

Adam Shootyperson wrote:Because even the Offtopic has a topic! Except for the Last Post Wins thread.
You can be ontopic in an offtopic thread. Because it has a special topic!

All I mean is : You can be On-Topic in an Off-Topic thread. But we wouldn't want to be Off-Topic in an Off-Topic Thread..

Heh, I know this sounds weird Razz

Ok, I understand)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 3:05 am

Your actually posting more spam, then, Hlupaco Razz
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by msn on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 5:33 am

STRESS wrote:lol why you all take it so serious??? Relax, guys! Let them speak what they want. It's just a forum, not a business conversation. So many stupid rules...

lol f1 for that Smile this is forum not military base. Does it really matters if somebody post 50 words that r not directly connected to the topic? And its soo much worse to post something in czech language then write - xD? Couse a lot of people did and nothing happend to them did it?

msn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top