Weekly Update 2010-01-01

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weekly Update 2010-01-01

Post by TNaismith on Sat 02 Jan 2010, 6:53 pm

Weekly Update 2010 01-01

Greetings!

2010 has begun, and as part of the weekly update prepare yourself for a whole bunch of information! There are quite a few things to announce, so bear with us and be sure to visit some of the links after reading!

Welcome to our new members! -- Well first of all TH has acquired several new players to the family. Please welcome Avatar, GP(Michi), and Seriti for making it past the tests and trials and into the clan as full-fledged clan members! You can visit each of their respective topics linked below to wish them a happy congratulations.
[Click Here: Join Us Forums]

Official Promotions! -- Although this happened more than two weeks ago, I'd like to announce officially that Adam Shootyperson has become a full-fledged Forum Moderator of the TH Forums. Tomilion has been raised to the rank of Veteran Clan Member for his hard work and loyalty to the clan. Tushaar was promoted more than a month ago to the status of Clan Scouting Officer, and ENVY was promoted to Clan Applications Officer. All these positions will receive more detailed descriptions on the website when time permits. Being promoted in this clan is currently done on an individual basis. We open up new spots to be promoted to as the need arises, or as we see fit. So if you want to help the clan beyond just the normal status of Clan Member, continue to play Savage and carry out the visions/values and goals that is clan is about. The more efforts we see from members working hard to build the clan and community in a positive way, the more likely we will approach you for promotion. ^.^

Weekly Practice! -- This Sunday, January 3rd 2009 there is a Clan Practice on WW Matches 1 server at 17 GMT. The password is posted on the private forums, and like the other practices we have had, this is simply an opportunity for members to meet each other in-game and to begin learning each other's strengths/weaknesses, and how to work together as a team. Please attend if you can, because the more clan members the better! Also, please try to download teamspeak and log onto the newerth.com teamspeak server. We are leaning towards heavily using voice-communication as an effective way to play the game. (It is not mandatory though at this moment, but we would love you a lot if you did download it and use it. ^^)

A few tips for Savage! -- Did you know that Newerth.com is full of helpful tips and information about playing Savage? Check the forums at Newerth.com and take a look at some of the really amazing guides that have been posted there. One guide I just read is called: "Light Information to up your Game (A mini-guide).". You should check it out, because it contains lots of handy little tips about many things you may not have known before -- even if you've been playing the game for years! Reading that guide really reminded me of some important tips, while teaching me a lot of new stuff. I can't wait until I get to practice them in-game!
[Click Here: Light Information to up your Game (A mini-guide).]

Monthly Forum Activeness Test! -- That's right folks! For those of you in the clan, with January 1st passing by it's time to start up the Forum Activeness Test for the coming month! Check the private member forums and look for the topic! When you find it, post in it! The test allows us in the clan leadership to get an overall idea each month of whom has been keeping up with logging onto the forums and posting compared to those who don't. Good luck and be sure to post in the topic when you find it!

There is so much more going on here at TH and on the forums. Please get yourself involved with our community and help contribute to a better home for everyone here. Cheers, and again have a Happy New Year to all of you!

~ TNaismith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Update 2010-01-01

Post by Hunt3r on Sat 02 Jan 2010, 8:19 pm

From 4th January i'll have very little time to play Savage because of school+work+studies. But i'll be glad to train you guys if you request so Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

Ah yes, same here. January 4th school studies resume for me as well. It'll be tough to put as much time into Savage while trying to get started on all the assignments and weekly quizzes to come...but ah well. This is the world we must pass through to reach GLORY AND ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!! MWUAHAHAAA!!!!!

Well....maybe not so much the glory and ultimate power part...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sun 03 Jan 2010, 1:28 am

School gets harder from day to day for me.
In a year's time, I will play for like once a week.
But for now, I can play savage Wink
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriti on Sun 03 Jan 2010, 2:09 am

School almost here Sad

Seriti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion on Sun 03 Jan 2010, 3:13 am

I already have school... but its easy as hell so i can play savage all day long Very Happy
I dont play that MUCh cause i like to play with TH members or ppl that i know from other clans and when none from TH or them is playing that i just get bored fast and stop playing XD
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bbog on Sun 03 Jan 2010, 4:02 am

still drunk after New Year party you go too school guys?
it SuQs
if my internet will be ok i'll join our prac
we got big problems here
a lot of wires are damaged because of snow
and i don't know when it will be fixed
bbog

View user profile http://clanua.at.ua

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion on Sun 03 Jan 2010, 8:39 am

I just hope that ill be able to join the server and I hope i wont have 400 ping Very Happy
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sun 03 Jan 2010, 10:38 am

I just hope you all come Wink
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avatar on Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:51 am

So sorry couldnt make it