Whats new friends?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats new friends?

Post by Tomilion on Sun 22 May 2016, 4:34 am

Hey guys, Im dropping by to say hey :)
I have like 3 weeks with some more time to be on the computer (in the army) so decided that itll be nice to catch up with you guys

whats new? with savage? life or anything?
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats new friends?

Post by TNaismith on Tue 24 May 2016, 1:08 pm

Well hello there Tom What a Face Very glad to see you posting here after... how long ago was it that you first confirmed you were heading in for military service in Isreal.. nice to see you drop by. =)

Savage 3 has been the popular talk around town over at www.newerth.com, S2Games have actually reached out to the community of Savage fans there to be one of the first to hear about the news for their upcoming game. The official title if I remember is 'Savage: Resurrection' now, and the latest news is that early access is now out for the game.

Very exciting news, there's even 1-2 developers from S2Games seemingly chatting on Newerth.com now too, teasing hints/news/encouraging the community to get involved talking about the game. Supposed to be a 'return' to the roots for what Savage 1 was about, so I'm definitely expecting base-commander-rts gameplay mixed with FPS gameplay for field players, it's not a Heroes of Newerth MOBA or anything like that!

The NSL 7 is also underway, that Savage/community competition if you remember that has been hosted by www.newerth.com every few years. TH' didn't send a team this time (again), and officially any interested TH' that want to participate are to sign-up under Warrior clan's banners for this season. It's an arrangement we've had for a few years and it's worked well -- Groentjuh is our main contact there and he's been a reliable face I've come to trust.

TH' as a whole isn't disbanded or anything like that, but I've been keeping things low on the backburner while other things get sorted out. There's a bunch of things I haven't gotten around to finishing yet to bring TH' about in the direction I've been thinking about all these years. Still working on it!

For now, it's a quiet little forum and place to chat between old friends, and dust off the cobwebs from time to time. Very Happy

Will be ducking back out for a few days/weeks on some planned business, so might not respond again right away. Don't know when I'll get a spare chunk of time. Definitely check out www.newerth.com soon as you can though, some of the latest headlines on the frontpage should get you up-to-date on the news of Savage 3/Savage: Resurrection!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion on Wed 25 May 2016, 8:39 am

Nice to hear from you dear friend!
Savage 3 seems awesome, I hope it will bring people back to the game and maybe even attract lots of new players!

Everything is going quite well in the army, we are finishing our first degree in 2 weeks. Im studing IT.
After that we are doing some things that I cant talk about (oooww sounds serious Smile ) But between the finals I have some time for gaming and Im currently playing Planetside 2.

Anyway again, Im gald to hear from you and will be happy to chat with you when you get back from buissness. Throw me a PM if you want to catch up!
Tomilion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top