[Declined] join TH (the best clan ever) :D

Go down

[Declined] join TH (the best clan ever) :D

Post by heRoO on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 5:02 am

1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.
Answer:heRo

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:none

3. Which servers do you play on most.
Answer:multiplayer servers
4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.
Answer:Doh
2 years

5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer:i will use it but after to join TH'

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer:hoppy:play football in most of my time
i want to join TH' because i love The Hunterz(
people whom enjoy growing an atmosphere of family-friendly people and inclusive fun both to each other)
7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer:ofc

8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name:heRo
and Thank you

heRoO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] join TH (the best clan ever) :D

Post by Corn King on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 5:14 am

To be honest, i don't know if this is a real application..seems not...or just a nicklamer?hmm..

heRoO wrote:5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer:i will use it but after to join TH'

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer:hoppy:play football in most of my time
i want to join TH' because i love The Hunterz(
people whom enjoy growing an atmosphere of family-friendly people and inclusive fun both to each other)

And if i want to talk with you before you join TH'?

You love The Hunterz?How can you love me if i don't know you? Oo
Corn King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 6:35 am

Corn King has some good point, but I would like to say that I apprechiate your application Very Happy
Epic Blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 8:53 am

Hello heRo,

Your trial clan vote has started, and will end on Tuesday, February 28th 2012.

I must be honest with you heRo, please think carefully about your decision to apply for this clan. I have personally already met you in-game and talked with you, and although you aren't a mean person -- I am afraid your english is very poor, and your interests in joining the clan seem more about just getting an icon or being a member of something.

TH has very specific goals and rules, as well as a community vision for how we play and enjoy video-games on the internet. Please consider reading topics like these below again:

TH - Mission Statement
http://thehunterz.forums1.net/t321-mission-statement

TH - About Us
http://thehunterz.forums1.net/About-Us-h2.htm

TH - Clan Rules
http://thehunterz.forums1.net/t5-clan-rules

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heRoO on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:51 am

Ty TNamish,TNamish my English is not bad you can ask other players is savage

heRoO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:54 am

Your English isn't bad but seems that you have problems in reading and writting....so, can you answer our questions?

and its TNaismith...atleast have the good sense of typing the guys man right...
Corn King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 11:54 am

heRo, would you feel comfortable answering some of these questions:

1) What do you expect from TH?

2) How do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere?

3) What are you hoping for by joining TH?

... These are the kind of questions that would help us understand your reasons for applying to us. If you feel comfortable, you can also try talking with us on Teamspeak 3 (Newerth.com) server, that will help us a lot as well.

Thank you for your time. =)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heRoO on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 8:31 am

I'll answer
1)I expect from TH' that gives me opportunities to be Proud because im in TH' and because this clan a lot of players wish to be in this clan ... Very Happy

2)I feel So happy about our community because The Hunterz meaning to enjoy in The life and i love this feeling So much

3)im Hoping to be famous in Savage and Happy

and for the teamspeak 3 i did downloaded it but i want to Buy Microphone

Thank You Smile

heRoO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 10:36 am

Thank you very much for replying heRo, these answers will be used to decide your votes.

Please feel comfortable to log onto Teamspeak 3 as soon as you can so that other TH members can exchange conversations with you and to know you better. (It is okay to not have a microphone, you can listen to other people talk, then you can write replies in the chatbox. ^^)

Please continue to observe whether TH is right place for you, and we will continue to observe you also until your trial vote is done.

Thank you for your time.

~ TNaismith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heRoO on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

Thank you TNaismith Very Happy

heRoO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 7:39 am

Hello heRo,

Apologies for the late results of your trial vote, it's been several days since it was supposed to end. The final result of your trial vote is a decline.

The reasons for decline are that TH members have felt your grasp of the english language is not clear enough for us to understand, and members also felt your intentions to apply were not quite matching with what the family and atmosphere is about. We focus heavily on encouraging a social, friendly, and relaxed enjoyment of playing Savage, and members must be interested and passionate in helping build that kind of atmosphere. Unfortunately we got the feeling that you had wanted to seek a clan for to get famous and better in skills, winning-reputation, and to have a clan-tag. We think there are other clans out there in Savage that can meet your expectations, but TH is not one of them. ^^;

We thank you for your time in applying, and we hope you will one day find a home in Savage that you will enjoy and be accepted into. Good luck with your future and see you in-game. =)

~ TNaismith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum