Norway (tragedy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norway (tragedy)

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 5:18 am

My thoughts go to the Norwegian people and my Norwegian friend Epic Blood. Very sad what happened over there Sad
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Norway (tragedy)

Post by Epic Blood on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 5:46 am

I thank you dearly for making this topic, Adam.
I could link you all to the online newspapers - who are covering this - but I would like to tell you myself..

At 15.26 CEST a bomb exploded in the very center of the capital of Norway - Oslo.
The explotion was ment to kill politicians, and the bomb exploded outside the building the prime minister has he's office. And so many other politicians have their too.
The bomb was several hundred kilograms, and the exploition killed 7 people, and heavily wounded about 15-20 others.

After this explotion was detonated - by a man (I'll get back to this) - a guy, dressed as a policeman drove his car to an island, it takes about 30min to drive, where a political party have their summercamp for teenagers. When he got there he told the boatmen he was from the Police, and was there to inform the people on the island about the happening in Oslo (explotion). The guys gave him a lift to the island, and drove back. Than the guy calmly goes to the middle of the small island, with a bag of guns and ammunition, and calls for all the 650 teenagers attending at the summercamp to come out, and gather around him: He had something to tell them.. When he "had gathered enough people" he takes out his gun, and executes them. He runs after them, shoots them, kills them. With total control. To say something about how good time he had (due to that all the policemen were in Oslo, because of the bomb) he killed 85 people, and wounded 28. That's a calm icy cold killer, with so much time he can aim. And shoot. Again and again. There are many storied the surviving teenagers are telling, that would give you the chills. He ran around on the little island, massacring the people there, for one and a half hour. When the police came, he surrendered without any violence.

He did all this, and attacked specificely that political party in Norway that ment integration was a must, and supported this 100%, because he was - as he says himself - a nationalistic extremist. He meant mixing cultures and islamic people, with the western civilication, was wrong. Oh, so very wrong.

We do not know weather or not he acted alone, but I think he did.

Rest in peace, all the 95 dead people who got killed, doing what they believed in: changing the word, and the society we live in - to the better.
Epic Blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 6:12 am

It's unbelievable what 1 can do just because of politics, and his fanaticism for it...
I wouldn't be able to take out my gun and kill people who are 5 metres away for me...

That's what money and politics do to you...Sad
It's kind of ironic, these things happen in LEDC's...normally.
But Norway is a great country in terms of economy.

The guy was just nuts.
Adam Shootyperson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 6:15 am

Yeah...

I'm in shock.
Epic Blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down